For the past fifteen years, Tindall Orthodontics has awarded various scholarships to the surrounding area graduating seniors. Two $500 scholarships will be awarded in memory of Dorothy Schooler who was a dental assistant for Dr. Dreiling and Dr. Tindall for thirty years. Her appreciation of dental professions and hard work had a great impact on Tindall Orthodontics. The winners will be chosen randomly from qualifying applications.
The requirements are:
- A graduating high school senior who will pursue a post-secondary degree in any field.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Current or Former Patient
The application process:
- Essay - 250 words or less why you should receive this scholarship
- Consent form
- Photo - Senior or other current
Applications can be obtained by clicking the link below or from either of our offices.
Submit prior to May 1, 2019 to:
1415 Westport Landing Place
Manhattan, KS 66502
In loving memory of Dorothy Schooler